Kent Police Transferee Opportunities
Promotion & Level Transfer Opportunities
Starting Salary: National Pay scale plus £3,000 South East allowance (or other housing rent allowance) effective from 1st September 2022
Subject to qualifying criteria being met, detectives can earn an additional £1,200 per year (Constables and Sergeants)
Are you looking for a new leadership challenge in a people focused and high performing force? Kent Police have been recognised by Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary and Fire Rescue Services (HMICFRS) as ‘outstanding’ in how we treat people for a number of years.
Do you want the opportunity to deliver a real impact to victims, witnesses, and the communities in our county?
Throughout the autumn months we have a number of opportunities for constables, sergeants and inspectors looking to join our leadership teams. These opportunities are inclusive of detectives.
Our opportunities include:
- Constable to Sergeant promotion
- Sergeants on level transfer
- Sergeant to Inspector promotion
- Inspectors on level transfer
We want to hear from dynamic, innovative, and operationally credible leaders who are committed to improving service delivery.
Both the county and our strong leadership ethos can give you the platform you need to take your career to new heights.
If you’re truly passionate about leading people and developing partnerships to better the policing service consider #TeamKent and become #MoreThanTheBadge.
For more information, please visit our website www.kent.police.uk/transferees.
Kent Police Positive Action Team
What is Positive Action?
- The College of Policing outlines Positive Action as creating a level playing field to enable people to compete on equal terms.
- It describes it as a range of measures aiming to eliminate unlawful discrimination and promote equality of opportunity.
- Creating a fair and equitable career pathway for members of under-represented groups.
Kent Police is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce across all officer ranks and staff grades. If you would like to speak to a member of our friendly Positive Action Team, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org