Find out more at an online open event via Microsoft Teams on Tuesday 20th July 2021.
The event is open for you to join and find out what the different roles of a detective involve and what opportunities exist. Whether a current detective, aspiring detective or current Police Officer, join the event and find out more information about what this career choice can offer.
The HR Innovation Team and HR Positive Action Team will be hosting a Microsoft Teams Open event with guest speakers from a number of departments. The event will be opened by Detective Chief Superintendent Andrew Packer (Head of Crime and Public Protection), with inputs and Q&A’s from;
- Serious Violence Unit
- Serious Collision Investigation Unit
- Child Abuse, Adult Sexual Abuse and Child Sexual Exploitation Investigation Teams
- Management of Sexual and Violent Offenders & Police Online Investigation Teams
- Criminal Investigation Dept / Domestic Abuse Investigation Teams
- Professional Standards Dept
- Serious and Economic Crime Unit
- Serious and Organised Crime Unit
- Major Investigation Team and Senior Investigating Officer
The event will run between 09:00hrs – 16:00hrs on Tuesday 20th July 2021 with inputs throughout the day. You don’t need to be at each input, please feel free to attend the input of interest to you.
To register your interest, select the link below, complete the registration and the MS Teams link will be sent out to you with the timetable:-